Saturday, August 25, 2012

Product Review: AnytimeCostumes Harry Potter Slytherin Robe



Check it Out!  While in the process of making out my inventory sheets for all my personal property, I have begun to realize just all that we have lost, including all of our holiday stuff!  With Halloween creeping up, I thought about all of our costumes and my daughter Tori was so upset that she lost all of her Harry Potter costume stuff.  In case you didn't know, Victoria LOVES Harry Potter and in fact dressed at Harry Potter last Halloween.
I recently got the opportunity to review costumes via AnytimeCostumes and when I found the Slytherin Robe on their site, I knew that was what we wanted to check out.  It comes in an adult standard size that fit perfectly!

 
See Victoria is a super Harry Potter fan and has always wanted a Slytherin robe!  The real ones with the crest on it were always so expensive so she just had a graduation gown we made into a robe.  Yeah she dealt with it, but this robe...she loves! 
 
 
She loves it so much that she now wears it everyday!  No kidding!  My daughter has always been a child who doesn't care about fashion and what everyone else is doing so yep, she wears it to the grocery store and everywhere!  Yes, we get some looks and a few "is it Halloween already" comments, but she doesn't care!  Thankfully this robe is a good quality product and so far is holding up to so much wear!  It comes with a clip to hold it together in the front that is completely removable so washing will be easy too.
 
 
Victoria loves that it is the perfect length and that the hoodie is pointed like the ones in the books.  I love that is is good quality, easy to wash and makes her happy!
 
 
*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...