Thursday, August 2, 2012

Product Review: 5 Hour Energy via Smiley360

Check it Out!  I  have a new Smiley360 mission and I am really in need of this!  I have heard about 5 Hour Energy so much, on TV, Radio and in the convenience stores, but I have never tried it.  I typically don't need any extra energy until later in the day, but with the stress I am feeling lately, I need a boost earlier these days!


The key ingredients in 5-hour Energy are also available in every day foods. It contains zero sugar, zero herbal stimulants, and four calories. It also contains about as much caffeine as a cup of the leading premium coffee.
Here are 10 reasons to try 5-hour Energy:
1.  Groggy mornings
2.  The afternoon lull
3.  Long hours on your feet
4.  Shift work
5.  Long drives
6.  Busy weekends
7.  Action-packed vacations
8.  Workouts
9.  Overtime
10.  Business travel

And here are 7 reasons to trust 5-hour Energy:
1.  People choose 5-hour Energy over 9 million times a week
2.  Key ingredients are available in everyday food
3.  Packed with B-vitamins and nutrients
4.  Contains about as much caffeine as a cup of the leading premium coffee
5.  Manufactured and bottled in the USA
6.  Complies with the provisions of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act as regulated by the FDA
7.  5-hour Energy is in its 8th year of helping hard working people feel alert and energized
Although I am not fond of the taste, but I am a picky person, I don't like aftertastes, I did try it and it wasn't too bad, but I still don't like the aftertaste!  It gave me a boost for a few hours but it wasn't a huge boost, more like a little pick me up that got me through the afternoon.
I will probably use it again but I could not see myself drinking this everyday.

You can visit the website HERE and head over to their Facebook page HERE, like them and share your 5 Hour Energy experience with them to be entered to win a $500 5-hour Energy Visa Gift Card.
And if you click HERE, you will help me increase my chances on winning a $500 5-hour energy Visa Gift card too, which would so come in handy right now!

*I received the product in this post compliments of Smiley 360 for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...