Saturday, July 14, 2012

#QuakerSoftBaked Oatmeal Cookies via @Influenster Review


Check it Out!  Not too long ago I was so fortunate to get the Mom VoxBox via Influenster and I just have to tell you some more about one of the awesome products that was inside my box...
Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies.
Let me say first off that I don't have any more photos, and that is mainly because when I opened my VoxBox, my kids saw it and I had to split it 3 ways.  It was gone in a flash!
Made with wholesome Quaker Oats and raisins, they taste homemade!  They contain 6 grams of total fat per serving and provides a good source of fiber and I love that they come individually packaged.
They are available at most major retailers and sell for about $2.69 for a box of 6.  Perfect for my family and we are off to buy more!
 *I received the product in this post compliments of Influenster for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...