Friday, July 20, 2012

My Summer BBQ @Cravebox

Check it Out!  With what has just happened in my life, I had completely forgotten about my Cravebox being shipped this month, so last week when I got my laptop replaced I had an email that it had been returned :(  I was sad, but I was glad that it wasn't left at my burned out house!
I contacted customer support and explained my situation and was told they would immediately redirect my package to another address.  And I was so excited when it arrived at my moms house the other day!  I have to say that Cravebox has an amazing customer service and it's just another reason to love them!  My Cravebox this month is a little break from all the tragedy we have been through and gave me a little boost.  So again my photos really suck, but I am working with what I have right now so bear with me! 
I really love the idea of the Summer BBQ box and I think all the contents of this box go really well together and fit the theme perfectly.  So here is what I got:

BIC FlameDisk
A convenient charcoal alternative that seems way less messy!  I have a feeling it may be a little while before I am able to use it, but I can't wait to try it out! 
Find out more about it at http://grillwithbic.com/ and when you head over to their Facebook page HERE you can snag yourself a coupon good for $2 off! 

BIC Multi-Purpose Lighter
I love these and in fact had 2 in my home before I lost it, so I was excited to see this!  I love to use this for lighting candles and I also take it on vacation. They are great at the beach!
Check out BIC's Facebook page HERE for more info.

Mozaik Appetizer Ware
Now these I have never seen or heard of before but I sure am intrugued.  Living in a hotel requires small and few items and these little appetizer bowls with perfectly sized forks to match are gonna come in handy.  Not sure what for yet, but I have some ideas! 


Mighty Leaf Tea Sunburst Green Iced Tea
Since I am not a tea drinker, I will not be getting much use from this, but I will be passing it along to someone who does love tea! 
You can check them out on Twitter @mightyleaf and when you GO HERE you can snag 20% off Tea Pouches with Code: crave1.


True Lemon Original Lemonade
I really love the stick packets, easy to transport and great for our type of living right now.  I haven't tried it yet, but hubby loves it!
Head over HERE to the TrueLemon store and get a great
Offer: 50% off & $2.95 shipping for the entire order when you use
Code: TrueJuly.
So overall I am a happy camper with this one!! 4 out of 5 products that I love and well worth the $10 that it costs.  Wanna try Cravebox for yourself?  Head over HERE and get all the info.

*I received no compensation for this post and I am a Cravebox subscriber, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...