Sunday, July 8, 2012

My house burned down!

Hello readers.  I am sorry that there has been no new posts or updates.
We have suffered a complete loss of our home and pets due to a house fire. I lost my baby Champ and am devestated. 
 I have lost all of my possessions including my computer and all of my blog related information and items due to the fire that consumed the whole house.
My family and I are all okay although we barely made it out in time.
I will, within the next few days be replacing my laptop and trying to get back to some sort of schedule.  Please bare with me as I try to return to some sort of normalcy and I will get to the giveaways that are going on now.  I have lost some of the prizes and will be trying to work with vendors to replace them. 
I will hopefully still be able to move forward with the Back 2 School Blog Hop that I was suppose to co-host with Money saving Mommiesx2.  Be sure and head over there tomorrow as they kick it off with a fab giveaway.

Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about your house, and glad the family is ok! What happened? Will be keeping you and your family in thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was fireworks from the next street over. We were asleep and woke up to the house on fire! All prayers are welcome.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...