Monday, July 16, 2012

The Many Uses of @Ivory- my #pureivorybarsoap via @Influenster

 
Check it Out!  I have been telling you about some of the great products I got in my Mom VoxBox via Influenster a few months ago and I have to be honest.... I lost them all in the house fire, but I still wanna tell you about them.
A few days before the fire, Tori and I did a little experiment with my Ivory bar, and I did take one pic that got uploaded.  I had taken more but they were on my camera and I lost that also, so I am gonna work with what I have!
So back to the experiment... did you know that when you put Ivory soap in the microwave you will get a soap "cloud"?  Well since Ivory is 99.44% pure, it has air in it and when the air in the microwave heats, the air in the soap expands and a physical change happens.  Not only is this easy to do, it's good clean fun, because you can then take your soap clouds and use them in the tub!  Yep the soap is still usable, it just changes shape.  I actually used this as a science lesson for my kids, and it's an easy lesson to remember because it's fun! 


This is about a third of my bar of Ivory.  It only took about 30 seconds to create this little cloud in the microwave.  You will get a strong soap odor once you open the microwave door, but the smell dissipates and doesn't harm the microwave at all. 

I was already an Ivory user before receiving this sample and I always kept Ivory in the house.  It is not only an affordable product, but it floats and that is perfect for kids.  I hate searching for the soap bar in the bath and at only around $4.49 for a 10 pack of Ivory, each kid can have their own bar! 
I love the clean smell and how clean it leaves me and my family.
There are so many ways that Ivory can be used too, from bathing to clothes washing, this is one verstile product.  You can even carve it! 

*I recieved the product in this post compliments of Influenster for purposes of testing and reviewing, however all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...