Friday, July 27, 2012

Join me in the #DewCrew for a chance at an awesome Bristol Race Experience!



Check it Out!  I love being a Dew Crew member, not just because I love Dale Jr. but I love the opportunity to win stuff!  I am all about that and to be able to win Dale Jr. #88 Dew Crew swag is so cool!  If you haven't joined the Dew Crew yet, head over HERE and get signed up because there are some awesome things going on now!
To celebrate 65rockin’ years of Mountain Dew, the Diet Dew team is sending two lucky fans and one guest of their choice to the Bristol race in Tennessee on August 25. But first, Dew Crew members must compete in an action-packed tournament bracket to make it to the finals!
Head on over and Check it Out!


*I received information via Social Chorus for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...