Friday, June 8, 2012

Win Big in the Dibs on my Ribs Pork Recipe Cookoff!

Check it Out!  If you love to grill and you got some secrets with Pork, you need to check out the Dibs on my Ribs Pork Recipe Cookoff!
All you need is to come up with a recipe using McCormick Spices & Seasonings, Kraft BBQ sauces and Tyson Spare Ribs and submit it HERE
Two Grand Prize winners will win 1 years worth of groceries AND a trip to Memphis Tennessee to attend the "Memphis in May BBQ Festival" in 2013.  Now that's a yummy prize!!
Ends August 12, 2012.

*I received informaion via One2One Network for purposes of this post and am eligible for a prize drawing however no other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...