Saturday, June 2, 2012

My May #Cravebox - A Taste of the Tropics

Check it Out! I have been anxiously awaiting my May Cravebox and it finally arrived today!

 If you have been here before you know that I love me some Cravebox and if your new here, well let me introduce you to this wonderful monthly subscription service that allows you to try new products without paying full price.  You get 4 - 5 hand picked items that could include food, beauty, home products and more!  You can cancel at anytime and I love that you can pay with PayPal!  I use my PayPal account, which is funded with my survey earnings to pay for my Cravebox each month, it's my treat to myself!


This is the A Taste of the Tropics Cravebox and I am so excited to share the contents with you.
Here is what is inside:


Skintersection Intense Repair Cream
@skintersection
Perfect relief for cracked summer skin.
Retails for $17.95


Infused with Coconut Oil and Lime Extracts.
Retails for around $5 to $7


Diced Dried Plums, Perfect for yogurt, cereal, oatmeal or salad.
Retails for $1.95 for 9 oz. canister

A refreshing blend of mango and pineapple flavors, green tea and honey.
Retails for around $2 box

 

World famous gourmet chocolate creations.
(I couldn't find a price for these)


I am once again happy with my Cravebox!  Other than the Lipton Tea sample, which is kinda pitiful compared to the other products, I love the assortment.  Although my chocolates were just slightly melted, they were beautiful and apparently very good!  Within seconds of getting the box of Guylian chocolates open, my kids devoured them!  There wasn't much in that little box, but the kids said they were wonderful!
I love, love the Sunsweet Plum Amazins and that really surprised me, but I threw them in my salad and they were very flavorful and sweet.  I can't wait to try them in my Cheerios in the morning!
I also can not wait to try the Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Body Scrub in the shower later, it smells divine, coconut oil and lime, yummy, just like the beach, which is my favorite place!  It's rich and full of exfoliating grains of sugar and ground coconut shells! 
And then right after my exfoliating shower I will be using the Skintersection Intense Repair Cream on my poor feet!  I put a little dab on each heel right when I got it and it is already giving me instant softness so I can't wait to see the effects after using it for a week or so.

So what do you think about the May Cravebox?  Would you pay $10 for it?  I'd love to know!
Check out the May #Cravebox Twitter Party where they will be talking about beauty products to protect and nourish your summer skin, foods to relax and indulge in and ways to put a tropical swing in your step!  They will also be giving away prizes every 10 minutes!
Head over HERE to RSVP to be eligible to win the door prize worth $150!
Here are the Party Details:
When: Tuesday, June 5th
Time: 9:00pm EST  
Where/Tweetgrid: http://bit.ly/xtDyUa
Hashtag: #cravebox
Party Host: @cravebox - you must be following @cravebox to be eligible to win prizes during party


*I received no compensation for this post and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...