Saturday, June 16, 2012

My @Influenster #Palmolive Fresh Sponge Brand Challenge Prize!

Check it Out!  Look at what came today!  A sweet gift via Palmolive and Influenster!
As a Palmolive Fresh Sponge Brand Challenge winner, I was selected to receive this gift of Colgate-Palmolive products as a thank you! 
Here is what I got:
*Softsoap Bar Soap
*Softsoap Pampered Hands
*Colgate Optic White
*Palmolive Pot Holder
Let me just say that I am ticked pink to get this!  I love, love, love the Pomegranate/Mango Softsoap, it is my favorite bar soap and I can't wait to try the Softsoap Pampered Hands, it smells amazing!
If you have never heard of Influenster before, it is a community of influencers that can unlock badges that gain you access to products and offers and you can qualify for voxboxes, which are way cool!
It was through my first Voxbox that I discovered Softsoap Pomegranate Mango Infused bar soap and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my next voxbox, the Mom Voxbox!!  So excited! I will of course share my surprise with you all so stay tuned!!
In the mean time you can check out Influenster for yourself HERE and get started unlocking some badges!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...