Sunday, June 17, 2012

My @Crowdtap Woolite Rock Your Jeans Party

Check it Out!  Yesterday I had the opportunity to host a Woolite party via Crowdtap.  I had a great little party kit to share...
And I made up some denim bags from some old jeans and had my guests Rock their Jeans!
I provided some "bling" for them to use.  Beads, flowers, ribbons, paint, they had free reign to design as they wanted!  We had a blast gluing and creating and snacking!

While we created and snacked, we talked about Woolite and specifically the new Woolite Extra Dark Care that is designed to clean and maintain the original color intensity of your dark clothes.  From jeans to shirts to gym clothes, Woolite Extra Dark doesn't cause fading, stretching or shrinking!
Of course everyone got samples!

So here are some of the bags that got created:





If you haven't checked out Crowdtap yet, you can GO HERE and sign up to interact with brands and
other influencers and you get to help a charity as well!  Check it Out!

*I received free samples and information via Crowdtap however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...