Thursday, May 10, 2012

United Healthcare provides Solutions for Caregivers and amazing recipes too!


Check it Out!  One of my fave things about Mother's Day is breakfast in bed!  Although hubby does the actual cooking, the kids help out and are always the ones to present my meal.  I usually get the same old eggs and toast and coffee, and although I am grateful for that meal I didn't have to make, I would love to see some of these super easy recipes from United Healthcare on my plate!  Oh, if only!


Looking for a new recipe for mom this Mother's Day, well you need to check these out.  From breakfast to dinner these look so yummy and any mom would love them.  How about Raspberry-Banana Yogurt Salad,  Stuffed French Toast, Raspberry-Chicken Salad, Stuffed Pasta Shells or Herbed Fish?  Well these are just a few of the mouth watering recipes you can find over at the United Healthcare Solutions for Caregivers website. 


You can also find a wealth of information like kitchen safety, senior nutrition and caregiver tips.
You can even send a gift card to mom or anyone for that matter good for home delivery grocery service!  Have food delivered right to her door!
If your in need of motivation to take charge of your health while you look out for your loved ones, check out Dr. Reed Tuckson's, Dr. In The Mirror and learn how to keep yourself and your family healthy. 

*I received information via MyBlogSpark for purposes of this post however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...