Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I won with One2One Network Again!!

Check it Out!  Look what my fave UPS driver delivered yesterday! 
Yes, that is an Autographed copy of the Deluxe Rascal Flatt's Changed CD and it is in the hot little hands of my 14 year old who is an avid fan!!
I got this sweet prize compliments of One2One Network for my contribution on a recent project and it is just one of the reasons I love One2One Network!
Fun Projects, Cool Perks, Nice People!  That is the One2One motto and it is so true.  They offer a variety of projects, from music, to film to beauty and fashion to their members and my favorite part is that you choose the project you want to participate in and it isn't held against you if you don't!  They are so easy to work with!
I have won multiple times with One2One, including a Wii Fit Plus and Visa Gift Cards!  If your a blogger and your not a part of the One2One Network, you need to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...