Monday, May 21, 2012

Help Operation Smile help children!

Operation Smile

Check it Out!  Everyday I thank God for my healthy children and pray for those not so fortunate. Whenever I get an opportunity to support a children's charity I am always ready to help.
Operation Smile is an international children's medical charity that heals children's smiles, forever changing their lives.
Did you know that every three minutes a child is born with a cleft, which often leaves them unable to speak, smile or even socialize, and as you can imagine, shunned and rejected.  In many of these cases, parents cannot afford to pay for the costly surgeries they need just to live a normal life.
That is where Operation Smile  comes in.
They have provided more than 200,000 free surgeries for children and young adults born with clefts and facial deformities with the help of dedicated medical volunteers.
So where do you come in?
You can head on over to Operation Smile to learn more about the organization and just how you can help and you can check out a video HERE that shows the impact of Operation Smile's work around the globe. 

*I received information about Operation Smile via Smiley360 for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...