Saturday, April 28, 2012

Product Review: Python Mothers Day Printables Packet





Check it Out!  Mother's Day is right around the corner and even though it is suppose to be my day, as a mom I still have to keep the kiddos occupied.  Well this year, thanks to Python Printable Games, I will be keepin' them busy with ease! 
I recently got the opportunity to check out their Mother's Day Printables Party Pack.
This pack consists of 20 games that can be printed and reprinted all for only $19.95.  Here are the games included:
Mother's Day Trivia
Mother's Day Left-Right Gift Exchange
Mother May I?
Mother's Day Keepsake Kids' Craft
Hot Actors Trivia
Around the House Tidy Up Hunt
I Love You In Any Language
The Color of Music
Tangled Tongue Twisters Tango
Crazy Cookie Recipes
Famous Moms and Daughters Celebrity Trivia
Sexy Scavenger Hunt for Mom and Dad
Champagne Trivia
Survival of the Fittest party game
Nasty British Food Trivia
Pretty Pony Print-Out Paper Dolls for kids
Romantic Coupons for Mom and Dad
Flowers Trivia
Homemade Matinee Kids' Acting Game
Chocolate Trivia
What I really love about this package is that these games can be used and reused to fit just about any party theme or holiday. There is something in here for everyone to enjoy!  Some of the games are designed with kids in mind, matter of fact some are just for the kids!  There are some for teens and adults as well.  They also include some cool games that are designed just for the adults though too, for those parties that are just for mom and dad!


Once you purchase a Python product, they are downloaded to your computer for you to keep forever!  You can print and reuse as many copies as you want. There are no subscriptions to pay, no time limits on when you gotta print and no shipping or handling fees.  There are no hidden costs which makes this a great value. 
I really really love the Mother's Day Tidy Up Scavenger Hunt, this is just good clean fun where something may actually get accomplished in the process!  But my fave is the Mother's Day Keepsake Page.  It would be so awesome to have an entire book filled with just these pages from throughout the years.  I plan on using those Romantic Coupons for Mom and Dad this Father's Day, they are perfect for me and the kids to do for Dad.  He's gonna love them!

Buy it:
You can get a exclusive 25% off any purchase at Python Printables when you use code: CHECKITOUTDAWN25 at checkout!  Valid thru May 7th.  Check out all the fab Printables Python has to offer HERE.

If you have any parties planned for the future, this is an investment as it could be used at all of them!
You can check them out on Twitter and Facebook as well!
Sign up for their newsletter HERE and you get a 30 page game pack for Free!


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...