Saturday, April 7, 2012

Product Review: Palmolive Fresh Sponge via @Influenster

voxbox

Check it Out!  I recently got the opportunity to review the brand new Palmolive Fresh Sponge via Influenster and I am excited to share it with you all!

Here is what my Influenster Dishwashing Kit looked like.  I got a bottle of Palmolive Fresh Sponge Dishwashing liquid, a brand new sponge, a coupon good for $1 off and 5 $0.50 off coupons to share.
So I don't typically use a sponge, because they get so nasty so quick.  I have tried the putting it in the dishwasher and microwave trick but they just seem so germy to me, so when I do use them it's only for a day or two. 
I have never of heard of this product before, so I got right to trying it out!

Palmolive Fresh Sponge was designed with a dual-action formula that not only gets your dishes clean and sparkling but also washes your sponge!  By washing away the odor causing residue that is usually left after dishwashing, your left with a fresh sponge.
I have to say that this has a super fresh smell when you use it and after washing my pots and pans last night, I rinsed out my sponge and left it on the sink to dry and after giving it a whiff this morning, I am pleased to say that it is just as fresh as when I first opened it.  Even after the morning dishes and cleaning out a large pickle jar, the sponge still remains fresh smelling and clean.  I am impressed with this product and if your a regular sponge user, you ought to try it out too! 

*I received the product in this post compliments of Influenster for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...