Friday, April 27, 2012

My Coke Rewards = Free All You Mag Subscription

My Coke Rewards®
Check it Out!  Have you joined My Coke Rewards yet?  If ya haven't and your family uses Coke products, including Dasani water, Nestea and Powerade, then you really need to check it out!  If you are a member, you gotta check out these great deals going on right now! 
All You® Magazine 1-Year Subscription
I just snagged a one year All You Subscription for only 333 points!  Whoot!  I'll take two!! lol
These are not likely to last long.  There are an assortment of other great magazine subscriptions for low points as well, like...
Everyday Food® Magazine 1-Year SubscriptionGlamour® Magazine 1-Year SubscriptionGood Housekeeping® Magazine 1-Year Subscription with Tote Bag

Everyday Food for only 167 points
Glamour for only 200 points
Good Housekeeping with a Free Tote for only 133 points
And many more!
But wait there are other types of great rewards too...
12x12 Photo Book from ShutterflyPersonalized Notebook from Shutterfly25 4x6 Prints from Shutterfly
Like photo gifts!
25 4 x 6 prints from Shutterfly for only 25 points
12 x 12 Photo Book from Sutterfly for only 400 points
Personalized Notebook from Shutterfly for only 225 points
World of Coca-Cola Adult General Admission Ticket (13-64 years)
And don't forget, My Coke Rewards points are the best way to get tickets to the World of Coca-Cola for only 320 points each adult ticket!  For only 1500 points my whole family took a field trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...