Monday, April 23, 2012

Live Below the Line


Check it Out!  Could you eat and drink on just $1.50 a day?  For nearly 1.4 billion people who live in extreme poverty everyday, this is a luxury, $1.50 a day!
Live Below the Line is a campaign that challenges you to do just that for just 5 days!  By getting an inside look at what it feels like to face the difficulties that 1.4 billion people in extreme poverty face everyday, you will gain an understanding of these realities for so many people. 
It's an amazing way to raise awareness and the critical funds needed to make a change and will take place May 7th - 11th.
So I am gonna be honest and tell you all that I could do this.  I could eat and drink for 5 days on $7.50, but the other members of my family- yeah, not so much! 
I love pasta and cereal and the basics in life like water and rice so I know that I could do this but convincing hubs and the kids would be extremely difficult for me.
So are you ready to take the challenge?
If your interested head over to the Live Below the Line website before May 7th and get yourself signed up and check out the various charities you can help as well as the recipe suggestions they have. 

*I received information for this post via BzzAgent, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...