Friday, April 27, 2012

Get the #RecallsPlus App for peace of mind!

Recalls Plus Blogger Badge
Check it Out!  I had a blast last night at the RecallsPlus SheSpeaks Twitter Party and today I wanna share the info I learned about this fabulous new possibly life saving resource for parents.
RecallsPlus is a new App that helps parents keep track of child product recalls and food allergen recalls as well as much more! 
Once registered parents can create personal watch lists so that you can keep an eye on what is going on with those products your family uses most. 
Here is some background on RecallsPlus:

"Recalls Plus is created by SAP - a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. Founded in 1972, SAP (which stands for "Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing") has a rich history of innovation and growth as a true industry leader. Today, SAP has sales and development locations in more than 75 countries worldwide. SAP applications and services enable more than 109,000 customers worldwide to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. Our mission is to help companies of all sizes and industries to run better. Our vision is to help the world run better."

Available on Facebook, iPhone, and Android
Although my kids are older and don't have a lot of "toys" that aren't electronic, we do have stuff that I need to keep an eye on like our trampoline. All I have to do is type in trampoline in the search and up comes any items in that category that have recalls on them.  Gives me piece of mind as they are jumpin' around on that thing. 
I love that this is an App and that makes it portable, check items right in the store!  You and I both know that all stores do not remove recalled items from the shelf immediately, so now you know right away!
As a parent, I highly recommend this for the safety of you and your kids. 


*I received information about RecallsPlus via SheSpeaks for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...