Saturday, March 17, 2012

Product Review: Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Cat Food

Check it Out!  My kitties were super happy to see something for them in my deliveries last week!  They got to participate in my latest review for BzzAgent, by tryin' out Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Cat Food, and I am postive they like it already! 
This is how I found the bag just hours after it was delivered, I found the bag with holes in it!  My cats are declawed so they tried to bite their way into the bag!  I figured I better get it opened before they ripped it open so as soon as I got it opened my baby Glitter appeared and could not wait...
So needless to say, they liked the taste!  I like that the kibbles are small and that makes for less mess at our house.  My cats bite the bigger kibbles in half and tend to leave those pieces behind, going back for the bigger pieces again, but with the Hill's Science Diet it has the smaller kibbles which makes for less mess and less waste of food also.  My cats have a ton of energy lately and Sparkles my older cat has the most beautiful full coat!
This is Sparkles, isn't she beautiful? 
Glitter has a bright and shiny coat and is bouncing around the house!
So what makes Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance so special?  Well it contains the perfect balance of the all the best natural ingredients in a scientifically precise blend that gives your pet exactly what they need and nothing they don't!
Also available in Grain Fed formula, New Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Cat Food has:
*Fresh Chicken at the 1st ingredient
*Fruits and Veggies, including cranberries
*No corn, artificial flavors or preservatives
It is available in Kitten, Adult and Mature Adult varieties and has the PetMD seal of approval! 
Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance is also available for dogs! You can visit PetMD's Dog Nutrition Center to get some super valuable information on pet nutrition and check out their pet food comparison tool to see how your current pet food measures up to Hill's Science Diet.  You can check them out on Facebook and when you head over HERE you can get a rebate to Try It for Free!


*I received the product in this post compliments of BzzAgent for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...