Monday, March 12, 2012

My Monday Mailbox - 3/12/12

Check it Out!  It's Monday Mailbox time and I got some goodies!
*Cruise Travel Magazine
*More Magazine
*Kohl's 20% off coupon
*LifeWay Christian Store 30% off coupon
*CCS catalog with $20 off coupon
*$20 check from Novartis - reimbursment for recalled Excedrin medicine
Don't forget that when products are recalled, you can get your money back for those items you purchased. 
I also got 2 packages, 1 is my new BzzKit from BzzAgent, you will be hearing about that in a few days, but I also got this...
This is a Chef's Choice EdgeCrafter 416 Sharpening Steel!  Hubby is in heaven!  I won this in a giveaway hosted over at Cooking with Books!  I love hosting and entering giveaways and this is a great example of why!!  Thanks to Cooking with Books and Big Kitchen Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...