Saturday, March 3, 2012

How Smarterer are you? Find out!

Check it Out!  I love to test my knowledge of things and there is a cool site where you can see if your Smarterer!  At Smarterer.com you can test your knowledge on a wider variety of subjects, like Facebook, Twitter, even Blogger!  It's super easy, you just choose from hundreds of tests,answers questions, get your score and show what you know by sharing your badges! 
I got a pretty good score on my BzzAgent knowledge...



Now, when I get time I can take tests to find my score on other media platforms like Facebook and Flickr as well as Twitter and Tumblr.
There are tests in many other areas too like browsers and even Games like Angry Birds.  Each level is just 10 questions in 60 seconds so it's not a long drawn out test and I found that I actually learned a little something new in the process.  I can't wait for Tori to take the Harry Potter Quiz, she will love it!
 Check it Out! and keep up with what's going on when you Like Smarterer on Facebook , you can also Follow Smarterer on Twitter or even read the Smarterer blog.
    *As a BzzAgent, I received information for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...