Thursday, March 8, 2012

Get some new ideas at the Hellmann's Chicken Change Up!

Check it Out!  It's time for another Hellmann's Challenge!  It's a challenge for me to get my hubby to eat chicken these days so I am excited about the Hellmann's "Chicken Change-Up" that is aiming to help me with my dinner dilemmas! 
Head over to the Hellmann’s® Facebook page and every two weeks, you can get recipe based solutions to those common dinner challenges that come up.  Getting a good dinner together in a time crunch or trying to satisfy picky eaters, you can get encouraged to try out chicken recipes using Hellmann's and check out some videos from Celebrity Chef Tim Lowe and be sure and enter the sweepstakes to win a $5000 grocery store gift card or other daily prizes! 
    *I received information about Hellmann's Chicken Change-Up for purposes of this post and am eligible for a prize drawing via One2One Network, however all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...