Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How Smarterer are you? Find out!




Check it Out!  How Smarterer are you? 
Well I just took the Smarterer Facebook and Twitter tests and I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself.  I am now Proficient in Facebook and Familiar with Twitter.  Well, I did learn a few things!
If you haven't heard of Smarterer, it's a cool platform that is designed to score individuals on digital, social, and technical skills. By using crowdsourced test design and a scoring mechanism similar to the one developed to rank chess masters, in just 10 questions and 60 seconds it gives you a valid score.
What is super cool is all the subjects that you can take tests on, like:
Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, Flickr, Tumblr, Blogger, Google, YouTube and even games like Angry Birds and World of Warcraft!
Come on, how Smarterer are you?

*As a BzzAgent I received information for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...