Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nature's Sleep products



Check it Out!  With 3 kids and rapidly growing kids at that, I have lately had to start thinking about mattresses.  When your kids are small you just get a mattress and don't really think about it, but when they get bigger, and in my house bigger than me, and start complaining about sore backs and lost sleep, it's time to start thinking about it.  My son is only 14 but is already 6 foot tall and over 200 pounds, so he sleeps like an adult.  I would love to get James a new mattress but I am almost at a loss as to what to choose because at the price they run, it needs to last more than a year or two. 
So I was so excited to find out that I was chosen as a Nature's Sleep Blogger.   
Let me tell you a little about Nature's Sleep.  They focus on your health and well being as well as hygiene and lifestyle.  The make high quality products at affordable prices and what is super cool is that the majority of their products are washable, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and even anti-dust mite!  Oh and don't forget about allergen resistant! 
"Nature’s Sleep’s mission is to provide everybody the opportunity to enjoy a better night's sleep at affordable prices, while maintaining a concern for our environment. "   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...