Thursday, January 12, 2012

Product Review: Schick Hydro Silk Razor



Check it Out!  Not long ago I signed up to be a Schick Hydro Silk Insider and was super excited to see my Schick Hydro Silk razor arrive Monday!  I finally got around to using it last night and I can say that this is one fab razor! 
The Hydro Silk razor is uniquely designed to give you the closest possible shave.  How?  Well, it uses a water activated moisturizing serum that hydrates your skin with each stroke of the razor! There are 5 blades that are called "curve-sensing blades" that shape to your body curves. And it has a contoured handle that fits into the palm of your hand. And that blue piece that surrounds the blade contains a special water activated moisturizing serum.
I wanna start by saying that if I wasn't so cheap this would be my razor of choice forever!  It is unlike any razor I have ever used, and I have used many different types.  What is so cool is that you don't even need soap or shave lotion, believe it or not. I was amazed! It was so smooth that I actually had to check that it was removing the hair!  And it was doing a great job at that.  Silky, yeah that is an awesome word to describe it.  And the handle, just check out the contoured design and there are ridges on that soft rubber handle to help you hold it.  Nice!
 
Now I have only used it once and the directions say that the serum will last about 8-11 shaves and will need to be replaced.  The price of those replacements will be the deciding factor for me on how often I will purchase the refills, but I got a good start, because look what was on the back of the package...
*I received the product in this post via Schick, however all opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. I love good razors, but often my deciding factor as well is the cost!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...