Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Thrifty Walgreens Trip - 1/22/12

Check it Out!  I got in a quick trip to Walgreens this morning.  I walked in this week with $5 in RR left over from 2 weeks ago, so here is the great deal I got:
*Sunday Atlanta Journal Newspaper - $2.34
*Advil Liquid Gels - $4.99 sale - used $2 off coupon
*ThermaCare Knee/Elbow - $5.99 sale - used $2 off coupon - got back $5 RR for buying 2
*2 Old Spice Body Spray - $2.79 ea. clearance - used 2 $2 off coupons
*Hershey's Chocolate Bar - $0.59 with store coupon
Final total paid for all 6 items that would have cost $19.89 was $8.49 , I used the $3 RR I had and I have $7 in RR left over! Oh and I got a $2 off ThermaCare 2 ct catalina coupon.  Well worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...