Thursday, January 26, 2012

I got The Versatile Blogger Award!


Check it Out!  Jessica over at Saving Green Being Green has awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award!  If your looking for ideas to save money while saving a little bit of the Earth, this crafty mom of 2 will help you become a little bit greener!!  Check her out!
There are rules that come with this award though and here they are:
#1.  Thank the person that nominated you with a linkback.  Thanks Jessica!!
#2.  Tell 7 things about yourself.
#3.  Pass this award on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they have received the award
Having thanked Jessica, on to the 7 things about me:
1.  I love chocolate!  No, I really love chocolate!
2.  I love meeting new people.
3.  My favorite place is by the ocean.
4. I love to take pictures.
5.  I have close to 500 books in my home and I want more!!!
6.  My favorite food is Italian
7.  I hate to clean.
And here are the 10 newly discovered blogs that I am passing this award on to:

2 comments:

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...