Thursday, January 5, 2012

Get Thirty-One Thermal Totes for only $10!!


Check it Out!   I told you all a while back about Thirty-One, you can check out my post HERE.  I just have to share my cute All in One organizer that I got with my order.  Now I have a matching set. 
 I pretty much gave Thirty-One to all my in-laws and it was one of the best gifts ever.  My husband has 3 sisters so I got them all a Thirty-One Thermal Tote so they could carry their lunches in style!
But they can be used for so much more... 
 

Monthly Specials Banner

Right now you can get these fab Thermal Totes for only $10 each!!! You can also snag the new Cinch Style Thermal Tote for only $15!  GO HERE for more info.

There are many more deals going on at Thirty-One,  just head over HERE to the Outlet store and check out some amazing deals, but they are ending 1/6/12 at midnight, so hurry!
  Hostess Rewards
And if your interested in hosting a party there are some super great rewards in store!  GO HERE to see the Hostess special this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...