Sunday, December 11, 2011

Product Review: Arm & Hammer Simply Saline Neti Pot Kit

Simply Saline Neti Pot
































Check it Out!  I am on a mission, a Smiley360 mission!  I recently discovered Smiley360 through some blogger friends and since signing up this is my first mission!  I am to buy the new Arm & Hammer Simply Saline Neti Pot Kit and share my experience with you.  I can assure you there will be no pics of me performing this action!  As big of a pic taker as I am , that's just TMI and besides the makers of this fine product have provided a video just for that!  You can GO HERE to check it out!
Well it is the time of year for the sinus congestion and nasal mucus to build up in those sinus cavities and to be truthfully honest, I have never considered trying one of these things before now so I was a little apprehensive to use it.  I had the thought of accidentally drowning myself!!  But after watching the video first and reading all the directions I gave it a whirl!

While I didn't find it to be a comfortable experience, it sure did make a difference!  The nasal dryness and congestion were relieved and my sinus cavities were clear.   The saline solution is gentle, it didn't sting or leave a burning sensation.  And although it appears to be a cheap plastic the design of the Simply Saline Neti Pot itself was comfortable to use and to hold while using.  There were no rough edges and it fit comfortably in my nostrils.  I got a bit runny eyed, but I am a a newbie at this. 
It wasn't as messy as I had imagined it to be either.  The pot didn't leak and you can see through the orange of the bottle so that it is easy to mix your solution and know how much you have used. 
Oh and want to know the super best part of this whole mission?  I get my $9.99 back for the product!  Yep, be sure and look for the Full Value Mail-In Freebate offer right on the box! 
If your interested in gettin' in on some missions too at Smiley 360, GO HERE and Check it Out! 

*I received no compensation for this review, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...