Saturday, December 3, 2011

It was a Smurftastic Party!

Check it Out!  I was recently selected by Crowdtap to host a "Smurftastic Party" to celebrate the release of "The Smurfs" on Blu-Ray/DVD.  I was super excited to get to do this because I so grew up with the Smurfs and watching their cartoons.  I bought the movie so we could watch it during the party and I made some super great Blue Snacks! 



So I had 6 fabulous guests and the kids wasted no time getting right to coloring those coloring sheets that I received in my digital party kit...


and creating their Smurf hats and some Brainy glasses of course...




The kids got to try "Smurfberries" (blueberries) and have SmurfCakes and SmurfKrispy Treats!  We 
also made SmurfKrispy houses...


So after we got all our snacks and Smurfberry juice too, we headed into watch the movie...



The kids seemed to enjoy the movie, but I think with all the snacks and excitement they just couldn't focus on it completely.  The girls seemed to respond to it when Smurfette was on the screen and they enjoyed the rock n' roll scene while enjoying hot cocoa with blue whipped cream!


Overall the kids really enjoyed themselves and The Smurfs.  Thanks so much to Crowdtap for the opportunity and thanks to my guests for making it so Smurftastic!!!





*I received information via Crowdtap for purposes of hosting this party, however all opinions are my own.

Generic125x125

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...