Thursday, December 8, 2011

Enter to win a Life Application Sudy Guide Family Pack via NLT!!

Check it Out!  One of the gifts I got my husband this year for Christmas is a new Bible, he asked for a large print Bible (SHHHHHHH..... don't tell!)  I would love to win this to go with his new Bible!
New Living Translation is giving away Life Application Study Bible Family Packs to one lucky random winner per day AND one random winner each week will win an Apple iPad!  Yeah!!!
GO HERE to the giveaway entry page at NLT, "Like" them and enter your name and e-mail to be entered to win!  Hurry, ends 12/24/11.

*I received information via Tynedale Blog Network for purposes of this post, where I am eligible to win a prize, however all opinions are my own.
Everybody that enters gets a Free Life Application Bible Study- Book of Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...