Friday, December 2, 2011

Check out the "Real Moms Love to Eat" Book Trailer!

Check it Out!  Last month I told you all about Beth Aldrich's new book, "Real Moms Love to Eat" (you can check it out HERE.)  Well I am excited to be able to share with you the new book trailer for "Real Moms Love to Eat"... 
 
"Real Moms Love to Eat" isn't just a cookbook, it's a tool to help you learn about food and what you should and shouldn't be eating and why.  I can't wait to get the print copy of this book to have right in my kitchen! 

Right now thru December 20th, when you pre-order your own copy of "Real Moms Love to Eat" , Beth is including a signed 3" x 5" Bookplate and a Bookmark for Free along with a Free Holiday Gift Card too, in case your giving it as a gift!  And this makes a great affordable gift too!

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...