Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tiny Prints has the perfect card for you this Holiday Season.


Ornament Cards Traditional Tidings - Front : Linen


Check it Out!  It's the time of year again to think about Christmas Cards and I am so excited about trying out Tiny Prints this year.  I am just totally in love with their Circle Cards, I just love that my Christmas card can be hung on the recipients tree and becomes an ornament that can be rehung year after year.  How cool!  I really love the Traditional Tidings card above and I think it just may be our Christmas Card this year.
What I really like about the Tiny Prints site is that once I decided that I really liked the circle cards, all I had to do was click that selection from the Narrow your search section on the left side.  I didn't have to search through hundreds of cards to find those that I was specifically interested in.  And you can narrow it down to the shape and number of photos you want to use also. 
Tri-Fold Holiday Cards Merry Script
I also love Tiny Prints Tri-Fold Holiday cards.  With 3 kids these are absolutely perfect for us.  I love that each child can have his and her own space, like on the Merry Script: Ruby card above.  So maybe this will be our Christmas Card this year, hmmm... what do you think? 
Birth Announcements, Graduation Announcements, Fathers Day Cards, Baby Shower Invitations, & More from Tiny Prints
 You can check out all the Tiny Prints designs for yourself when you GO HERE, there are so many beautiful and lively designs to choose from and for every occasion, not just the Holidays!

*I received information and products via Tiny Prints for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...