Saturday, November 19, 2011

Product Review: Zaggora HotPants


Zaggora HotPants


Check it Out!  I was chosen as one of 200 bloggers in the US to receive a pair of Zaggora's Hot Pants via Mom Bloggers Club and I am so excited to share them with you! 
So, what are HotPants?  Well, straight from the UK, they are the "hottest" new way to help you lose weight and reduce the visible appearance of cellulite.

HOTPANTS are specially designed sports shorts that contain bio-ceramic technology, that emits far infrared rays and reflects back the heat naturally generated by the body to deliver warming up of tissue deep below the skin's surface. 

Basically, what they do is work super hard with your help to make you sweat.  By increasing perspiration by up to 80% you can get a 60 minute workout in about 30 minutes.  The more you wear them and the more active you are the better the results.  But they can also be worn while your out and about or at home cleaning or even when you sleep.
Now what has intrigued me is that according to HotPants, I can lose 2 jean sizes in 2 weeks without crazy workouts or diets, which is a good thing, because I don't diet and I don't workout.  But I do clean and sleep! 
I have to first say that I don't find them fashionable as they come up super high in the waist, so I am not to sure I will be wearing them out and about and they are rather stiff and thick, but they do make you sweat!  And like promised you don't have to be doing anything super physical, just doing regular household chores or raking leaves can really get a sweat going!  The feel of the HotPants reminds me of wetsuit material and they are a little noisy!  Just minor though. 
While I don't weigh or measure, I can tell a difference in only a week and have had to shop for a size smaller jean! Yay!  I don't even wear them all day, just while at home cleaning and while I sleep.  They are not machine washable so you have to hand wash them and you have to allow for air dry time, but if your serious about wearing them all the time, you could get 2 pairs, because with all the sweating that is going on, you do have to wash them!  The only other problem that I found with my HotPants is that they seem a little too big in the lower leg area, but I found a simple remedy for that...
I just roll them up!  And a bonus to that is they just look like shorts so I can get out and do the yard work too!  I am not to crazy about the huge logo on the leg so it helps with that too!
Overall, I am so glad I got to try these bad boys out, because I do believe they will work, but I gotta work with them too!
Check out HotPants for yourself at Zaggora.com and on Facebook where you can get more info on the Two Week Challenge and enter to win a pair of Free HotPants a fab trip to Rio!   


 
*I received a pair of Hot Pants from Zaggora via Mom Bloggers Club for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...