Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Product Review: Roots Only Hair Applicator Comb




Check it Out!  Coloring my hair can really turn into a chore for me because it is so long and thick, so I was super excited to get to try out this cool new Roots Only Hair Applicator Comb via Tomoson. 
So, what is Roots Only?


Well, it is a patented applicator that makes applying Hair Color, Medicated Shampoos, Growth Oils or whatever needs to be applied to the scalp and roots easy and with much less mess. 
Made by a woman owned business out of Rancho Cucamonga, CA. that manufactures affordable personal applicators and products that can make it easy for you to maintain your hair care routines at home, it is reusable and 100% made in the USA.
Having dark hair, my gray (yes, at my young age I have some Gray lol) shows faster and although my daughter says it just looks like glitter in my hair, I know it's not glitter, so I tend to color about every 3-4 weeks.  I am an Do it Yourselfer because at the cost of at least $100, the Salon is not an option!  Having Hair Color is not a problem cause as a Frugal shopper I always have at least 1 or 2 in my supply that I got super cheap and I am not picky about them either, just give me Black and I will make it work.
So I gathered up all my supplies and combed out my hair to make sure there were no tangles and then I mixed up my solution and put it in the Roots Only bottle.
It's SUPER easy to use, just keeping the applicator in contact with my scalp, I just gently squeezed to distrubute the color evenly from the roots UP!  I love this!!  Having such thick hair, getting ALL of my roots is a challenge, but the Root's Only bottle did and in over half the time! 

I didn't have to part or section off my hair like I usually do.  The 10 hollow teeth went right down to the scalp to get the product where I need it most.  I typically have to squeeze every drop of color out of the typical bottle and using my fingers try to get it all the way to the roots while still having some for the ends.  Since the Roots Only bottle allowed me to coat my roots first I had plenty left to get the ends.
I am super impressed with this little bottle and it's patented applicator and am giving it 2 thumbs up.  This is the first time I have colored my hair so quickly without making a mess.  I usually get it on the cabinets and in the sink and even on the toilet, but I was able to control the color and my hair with this bottle, which also took a lot less time to do.  It can be reused too, just rinse it out with warm water and squeeze the water through the applicator to quickly clean it out. 
You can GO HERE and check out a video about the Roots Only Hair Applicator Comb and to get yourself one!  At only $5.99 it is an investment to your beauty routine.  What is super cool is that you can also buy these in double and triple packs so you can always have one for all the variety of ways it can be used. 

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...