Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Product Review: BrytonPick FLOSS in Seconds




Check it Out! You know you have had those moments when your out and about and grab a bite to eat and wind up with something stuck in your teeth, and low and behold you have no toothpick or floss.  Well with the Bryton Pick there are no worries. 
This small little interdental device is designed to remove food debris and plaque while stimulating the gums to help prevent gingivitis.  As you can see it's small, so it is very discreet when you need to use it in public.  What is super cool is that it is made from germ resistant stainless steel so it is safe to reuse for up to 30 days!  It comes in a handy little credit-card size carry pouch that will fit in any wallet or purse or even just tuck it in your pocket. 
When I first opened the package, I thought, oh no way am I sticking that metal in my mouth, but after checking it out, I found it to be pliable and the rounded edges do not hurt.

Since it is flexible, it has the same feeling of floss, it's as thin as floss so it reaches all interdental areas.  Now I did find that with tight together teeth, it took a little more practice to get it and some of my teeth are so tight that I couldn't get it in between at all.  But only a few.  It is dentist and hygienist recommended and can be used with braces as well.
I like this little gadget because I can keep it right in my purse and I know that I always have a safe and effective way to remove food from my teeth. Much cleaner than the corner of a business card or even my finger nail and even fashionable as it comes in stylish colors.
You can head on over to http://www.brytonpick.com/  to check out a super helpful video and see testimonials from other users. 


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Dawn,

    … WIN A BRAND NEW iPAD2 or yearly supply of BrytonPick at www.freequicky.com
    ... and again ... A huge THANK YOU to all our wonderful supporters! We love you guys!

    Dear Dawn, We hope you will click LIKE on our fun and rewards page http://www.freequicky.com/

    Many Thanks and Have a wonderful day, Team BrytonPick :)
    www.BrytonPick.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...