Thursday, November 3, 2011

My SheSpeaks #SSTorani Authentic Coffeehouse Flavor Experience - part 1

Torani Bottles



Check it Out!  Have you heard of Torani Flavored Syrups?  Well until a few weeks ago, I never had!  But thanks to SheSpeaks, I recently got the opportunity to check them out in the "Torani's Authentic Coffeehouse Flavor" program.  Just look at this fabulous program kit that I received:
Here is what I got:
*2 750ml bottles of Torani Syrup
*1 popular year round flavor - Salted Caramel
*1 popular Fall/Winter holiday flavor - Peppermint
*Torani Brochure featuring flavors and recipes
*Free product coupons

Torani syrups are primarily used at coffeehouses and restaurants in over 40 countries.  Torani flavored syrups are available in over 122 flavors, which include regular and sugar free varieties.  You can GO HERE and check out all the flavors.  But coffee isn't the only thing you can use Torani syrups for.  Some popular drinks that can be made with it include:
*Flavored Coffees/Espresso Drinks
*Italian Sodas
*Flavored Tea
*Flavored Lemonades
*Flavored Sodas
*Cocktails
*Mocktails
*Flavored Energy drinks

Although I am a coffee drinker, I typically do not like flavored coffees and rarely buy coffeehouse drinks but as I was making my morning coffee I added just a teaspoon of the Torani Salted Caramel Syrup to my cup and gave it a try and WOW!  this stuff is so YUMMY!!! 
It only took a small amount of the syrup but it added so much flavor and it was a smooth and creamy caramel flavor.  I am in love and will be heading to the store for some cool whip, because that is the only thing that could possibly make it any better!  My daughter Victoria is just starting to enjoy coffee and will ask for a cup every once in a while, so this morning I gave her a cup of this and she was in heaven!
So as my son was fixing himself a bowl of cereal this morning, I got an idea and fixed my own with a dash of the Salted Caramel Torani Syrup and again... wow! 
Caramel Cheerios...my new fave breakfast cereal!  Did I mention that Caramel is one of my favorite flavors in all the world?  Well it sure is and now I can not stop thinking of all the different ways that I can enjoy this stuff.  What about Caramel Pecan Pancakes or using it in a cake mix?  YUM!  Okay I could go on and on but I won't.  But you can put it in practically anything!
So as you can see I thouroughly enjoyed the Salted Caramel but I haven't tried the Peppermint Torani Syrup yet and I love mint, next to caramel it is my fave flavor.  (This is why I was so excited to receive the flavors that I did in my kit!) 
So this review will consist of  two posts with my Peppermint Torani experience in the next post along with a great giveaway in which you could win 1 of 3 coupons for a Free Torani Flavored Syrup of your choosing, and with all those flavors there is surely one to please you!!
As part of my Torani kit I also got a Special Offer Code to share with my readers that will get you 10% off to buy any Torani flavor online at Torani.com.  Be sure and use code:  shespeaks at checkout. 
Torani Blogger Badge



*I received the products in this post compliments of SheSpeaks and Torani for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...