Monday, November 21, 2011

My Graveyard Mall Mystery Box Girls edition

Check it Out!  I got my Graveyard Mall Mystery Box today!  I ordered the $19.99 Mystery Box for kids on the first of the month and have been waiting anxiously to see what I get.  I chose the Girls box which is geared for girls ages 6-12.  So here is a list of the 20 items that I got:
*Knight's Playing Cards
*Dots box candy
*Tootsie Rolls money bank
*Betty Boop Pudgy Mini Brush
*Snowman Ball point pen
*Glow in the Dark Lace
*Smoocchies! Kissing Lip gloss Compact
*Lisa Petrucci's Kickass Kuties Vinyl Figure
*Fuzz! Fuzzy pencils 12 pack
*Blendy Pens
*OnBoard Net Accessories Holder
*EZ Combs stretchable double combs
*Disney 12 pack Super Jumbo Crayons
*Acrylic Paint set and brush
*20 pieces Sidewalk Chalk
*2 Bath Fizzies
*Radio Calendar Calculator
*6 ct. 4 pack mini crayons
*6 ct. Holiday Memo Pads
Overall, I am pleased.  The majority of it are dollar items, but the Blendy Pens run about $9.99 so since I didn't pay any S&H , I got 20 items for $20.  I got some stocking stuffers and some great items to donate as well, although I was a little surprised to receive a "Kickass Cutie" for a 6 - 12 year old!  Therein lies the mystery...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...