Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vote for the winning Pillsbury Bake-Off Apron!

Check it Out! Look at these 3 aprons- which do you like best? Me? I can't decide between the 2nd and the 3rd one. I have to say I am not a fan of dark aprons, especially when baking, they just look dirtier to me. So I think when I really look that I am voting for #3! Well it just so happens that fashion designer Carol Hannah Whitfield designed that one and as a matter of fact all three aprons were designed by top fashion designers in a "Runway Challenge" to compete to see which will be worn by the finalists as they compete for $1 million at the 45th Pillsbury Bakeoff that will be held March 25 - 27th 2012 in Orlando. FL! So head over to the Pillsbury Facebook page, click on the "Bake Off" tab and vote for your fave. Voting closes Monday, October 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...