Monday, October 10, 2011

Special Thirty-One Offer!

Check it Out!  I just found out about this new site called Thity-One.com that sells  stylish, yet affordable purses, totes and other storage solutions!  These are truly unique and what makes them so awesome is the personalization options that they have.  You can get names, initials or even your favorite phrase put right on your bags!  Well, throughout the month of October you can snag an awesome $25 organizing utility tote for only $7 when you spend only $31!  You can GO HERE and check out the catalog and if your interested in hosting a party, there are some super incentives!  Check this out:

Host a $500 or more party and you can get yourself this fab $30 Large Utility Tote for only $5!  I want one!!  You also get some super perks as well, like half priced items and even Free items!!! 
I can't wait to host my own Thirty-One party in November with Teri and I will be sharing it with you along with a great Thirty-One Giveaway!  Keep Checkin' it Out! with Dawn for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...