Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nascar Race Freebies


Check it Out!  If you have been here before then you know I am a Nascar Fan!  Well, my husband and I love Talladega Speedway and attended the Good Sam 500 today!  WhooHoo!  Talk about a Good Time!!
Well don't tell hubby, but one of my favorite parts of going to the races is snaggin' Freebies.
Just look at my haul today!  Here's what we walked away with:
*2 Filtrete book bags
*2 Filtrete can coozies
*2 Filtrete Lip Balms
*2 Jeremiah Weed T-Shirts
*2 Jeremiah Weed Can Coozies
*16 sample packs of Post It Super Sticky Notes
*3 sheets of 3M Coupons
*Post-It Pockets- Full Size product
*Post-It Flag Highlighter- Full size product
And would you believe that this is not even all of what was being offered?  There are hundreds of tents and kiosks and opportunities to get freebies!  Let's Go Racing Girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...