Friday, October 28, 2011

My Memories Fab Friday Freebie! 10/28


Check it Out! It's time for another My Memories Fab Friday Freebie where every Friday you can come on back here and check out a new link to an exclusive Free My Memories download.
Each freebie kit contains 2 Quick Pages along with the elements and papers used to create them. What is super cool is that these Quick Pages are created as 2 page layouts and that makes it easy to build an album that can be turned into a photobook that you can view online or have printed.
GO HERE to get this weeks Fab Freebie!
And if you want to enhance your fab freebies, you can purchase the My Memories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software and get a great deal on it! When you use code: STMMMS78766 you will get $10 off your purchase plus a $10 credit towards purchases in the My Memories store.
Don't forget to come back next Friday and snag another new MyMemories Fab Friday Freebie at Check it Out! with Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...