Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Send a Hanes Comfort Package and help support Breast Cancer Awareness!

Check it Out!  Just the other day I was on Facebook and one of my "friends" posted that they were lonely and sad and as a friend all I could say was I'm sorry and add some words of comfort, but I just found out that Hanes has launched a new Facebook app that lets you send some virtual comfort to a friend.  Yep, my friend will soon be getting a Hanes Virtual Comfort Package to brighten their day and provide some support and comfort!  What is super cool about it is that Hanes Comfort Packages are completely customizable with music, videos, photos, recipes,messages and T-shirt designs, so the person receiving it knows it was made just for them!  How nice is that?   The best part of  this is that you can send your friends some comfort and in the process support Breast Cancer Awareness!  Hanes will be donating $1 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. for each package that is sent and since Hanes has been a long time supporter of breast cancer awareness and has made a million dollar in donations since 2009 so you can be confident of your contribution.  
  Just head over HERE to Hanes Facebook page and click on the Pink Tab to get started creating your own Hanes Virtual Comfort Package and while your there you can also check out the video of interviews where you can read stories of Hanes employees who have been affected by breast cancer.  And don't forget to stop by the Words of Comfort Wall and leave an encouraging message. 


*As a One2One Network member I am participating in a campaign where I am eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in this post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...