Monday, September 19, 2011

Get in on the Hellmann's Chicken Challenge Live 9/20!


Check it Out!  Hellmann's wants to help you diversify your cooking and is having it's first ever Chicken Challenge!  You are invited to join celebrity dad and actor Mark Consuelos, renowned chef Tim Love and lifestyle expert Sissy Biggers as they kick off the Hellmann's Live Chicken Challenge. 


Tomorrow 9/20/11 at 12:10 pm you can get in on the Live Stream Event of a series of head to head chicken dish challenges when you GO HERE and sign up for the event.  I am always looking for new things to do with chicken and sure could use this inspiration!
*I received information about Hellmann's via One2One Network and am participating in a campaign where I am eligible for a prize drawing, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...