Thursday, September 1, 2011

Find a Me Moment at Cerra.com

Cerra Blogger Badge
Check it Out!  What does a Me Moment mean to you?  For me, it can mean 10 minutes in the shower without an interruption or even a trip to Walgreens by myself!  With 3 kids and a hubby that are always home, I take what I can get. 
Recently I was introduced to this program called "Cerra Be Aware, Act, Reflect" through SheSpeaks.   At Cerra.com you can get into the Cerra Experience and find out how to get some Me Time for yourself.  They have these great Cerra Moments that only take a few minutes of your time but can increase your self-awareness as well as helping you achieve some balance.  I like that at anytime I can visit the site and take a moment to recenter myself.   Try the Worry To Action Moment for yourself and then let me know what you think? There is a whole Community check out too!
As part of the program I get a really awesome SheSpeaks Program Kit that I am anxiously awaiting and as soon as I get it I will be sharing with you some of the fabulous products that are offered at Cerra.com.  And in the mean time, take a moment and "Be Aware ~ Act ~ Reflect" and check out Cerra.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...