Monday, September 12, 2011

BOGO Del Monte offer for Vocalpoint members


Check it Out!  If you love fruit like my family, here is a great product that you are sure to love.  We do!!  Del Monte Fruit Naturals cups are packed in 100% fruit juice instead of sugary syrup and will make you want to drink every last drop.  And don't worry about flavors, they come in so many choices like:
*Pineapple Chunks
*Peach Chunks
*Cherry Mixed Fruit
*Red Grapefruit
*Citrus Salad
*Mixed Berries
*Mandarin Oranges
*Tropical Medley
Yummy!!  Right now if your a Vocalpoint member, you GO HERE, you can get a downloadable BOGO Free coupon offer and check them out for yourself!  I got mine!!

*I received information and details via Vocalpoint about Del Monte for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...