Thursday, August 25, 2011

Snag a Free Bag of Fresh Express


Check it Out!  I recently received a Free Bag of Fresh Express Salad to give a try via Vocalpoint.  Fresh Express used the breakthrough, eco-friendly produce wash called "Fresh Rinse" that is 7 times more effective in cleaning salads than traditional chlorine wash but is still gentle on lettuce.  I tried the Spring Mix and I really liked it.  The greens were fresh and crisp and I thought they looked and smelled very clean.  I like the idea of bagged salad and enjoyed the taste but I do not like that it doesn't last very long, meaning it tends to go bad quickly.  Seems like once you open the bag it starts going bad.  But overall for quickness and freshness it is great.
Wanna give Fresh Express salad with Fresh Rinse for yourself?  Head over HERE to Vocalpoint and sign up if you haven't already to snag yourself a bag!
*I received information and a sample of Fresh Express via Vocalpoint for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...