Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Give yourself a B-Day Gift for Free!

Check it Out!  Why not get yourself a birthday gift for Free!  Today is my birthday and I wanted to share with you some of the great Freebies I scored for myself.  I got alot of emails with all kinds of really great birthday wishes and some really cool surprises:
*Chili's - Free Brownie Sundae - with purchase
*Captain D's - 1 Free Dinner - no other purchase required
*Dunkin Donuts - Free Medium coffee, latte, tea, coalatta or hot chocolate
*LongHorn Steakhouse - $5 off purchase of 2 adult entrees
*Pizza Hut - Free Cinnamon Sticks or Breadsticks with online order
*Macaroni Grill - Complimentary Dessert- with purchase
*Office Depot - 10% back in Rewards for the whole month
*Aveda - Free Sample and Free Shipping on next order
*Old Navy - 10% off next $50 purchase
*Applebee's - Free Dessert with purchase
*Nesquik Shakers Club - 500 points to redeem in Shaker Store
*John Frieda - $1.50 off coupon
*Dairy Queen - Free Blizzard when Buy 1
*Sephora - Free Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shower Gel - no purchase necessary in store
*Swagbucks - 50 free Swagbucks
I also got a coupon for a Free T-Shirt from my local radio station 96.1,
but my most favorite birthday Freebie yet is this: 
A beautiful pearl bracelet with a "I am Loved" charm from Helzberg Diamonds!  This fab freebie is worth $35, oh yeah a great little birthday gift to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...