Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Thrifty Drugstore Trips - 7/3

Check it Out!  I got in a quick trip to CVS this afternoon.  When I scanned my CVS card at the magic coupon machine I got a $3 extra bucks reward!  They have their NyQuil products marked 75% off so I got the last bottle they had.  And I bought the Always Infinity, on sale for $3.99 and used a $1 off coupon so I got both the NyQuil and the Always pads for $1.71 after I used my $3 EB reward and I got a $2 EB back for the Always.  My second transaction I bought the Oral -B Pulsar toothbrush for $5.99, used a $2 off coupon and my $2 EB from the 1st transaction and paid $1.99 plus I got a $3 EB back!  So final total for all 3 products that would have cost $15.15 was $3.70 with a $3 EB left over!

So across the street at Walgreens I just couldn't find much that I needed that I was willing to pay for, except Band-Aids, and we always need those!  They have an in ad store coupon for $2 off select Band Aids and Neosporin and I had a $3 off purchase of both.  So I bought 30 count Flexible Fabric Band Aids at $5.99 and .65 oz Neosporin for $3.79 and since I bought both the Walgreens coupon doubled to $4 off so I saved $7 and paid $2.78 for both that would have cost $9.78.
So I spent a total of $6.48 for all 5 products that would have cost $21.48.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...